(Last updated 12/20/2013)
By becoming a Data24-7 affiliate, you must agree to these Terms:
- Affiliates must try not to target users likely to violate the Data24-7 terms of service for user accounts.
- All affiliates must be approved by Data24-7, who has the sole right to grant/revoke affiliate status.
- Affiliates do not qualify for commissions on their own Data24-7 accounts.
- Companies who had previously contacted Data24-7 and/or set-up an account with us do not qualify for affiliate commissions.
- Payments to our affiliates will be made monthly, either by check or direct deposit into a checking account
- Affiliates may not discuss pricing information with customers or potential customers, other than what is written on our website / wiki.
- Any advertising on behalf of Data24-7 and/or it's products must be done in accordance with all laws, and in ways which do not aggrivate or annoy our customers or potential customers.
- Any advertising on behalf of Data24-7 and/or it's products must be factually accurate and may not be misleading.